Harvesting with Carmen Braidwood
Airdate: 7th June 2020
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Story Title: Harvesting with Carmen Braidwood
Destination WA’s Carmen Braidwood joins Trevor in the garden for a harvest.
- When it comes to harvesting, autumn and early winter are surprisingly bountiful, with both unusual and popular fruit and vegetables coming through.
- Habaneros chili is incredibly hot – don’t try it unless you’re sure you can handle it!
- Avocados are incredibly good for you – your heart, joints, eyes and brain will thank you.
- Coriander is a controversial herb – you either love it or you hate it.
- The jaffa orange originated in Israel’s port city of Jaffa. They are known for its lovely, strong flavour.