Ingredient Challenge – Butter & Sage Tortellini
Story: Ingredient Challenge – Butter & Sage Tortellini
Episode: Episode 10
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane & Andrew Embley
Air Date: 10th April 2022
- Salt & pepper.
- Throw in one cube of butter in the frying pan.
- Add Mushroom and garlic in the frying pan.
- Add a pinch of salt on top.
- Add the tortellini into the boiling pan.
- Cup of cream on top of the garlic and mushrooms.
- Mix the tortellini in the frying pan.
- Natural gas is supplied to homes and businesses in the south west of WA (including Perth metro etc) at about half the cost of grid supplied electricity.
- Compared to grid supplied electricity in WA’s south West, Natural gas produces 70% less greenhouse emissions.
- Natural gas is reliable, even in a power outage you can still cook with natural gas.
- 82% of people in WA believe that natural gas is either important or essential in a dwelling.
- Natural gas is a safe, reliable and affordable energy source and ATCO supplies natural gas to over 780,000 homes and businesses in WA.
- More people prefer to cook with gas than with electricity.